08 January 2007

To share the Art...

Hello!

I hope that you like my drawings and paintings.

I am a very calm person and I like to make new friends.
About my drawings and paintings... I am a traditional artist and I am a professional designer.
In addition I make exhibitions, I give drawing lessons and other things related to the art.

But I am a simple, spiritual man and I like to be humble... I don’t like arrogant people!
I have many years to make my drawings... but this year end I took a decision... TO SHARE MY ART WITH ALL.
I hope that my drawings serve to anywhere cheer the day of other human being... of the world where they are...

Do you liked my drawings...?

My objective was fulfilled.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola Juan Carlos, me llamo Rubén,te escribo desde España. Hemos publicado en internet una galería de arte online, el sitio es el siguiente www.kunstgallery.es Si estas interesado en exponer tu obra para la venta puedes registrarte en la galería y subir tus obras de forma sencilla desde tu casa. Si tienes alguna duda puedes escribir a ruben@kunstgallery.es encantado te responderé a qualquier duda. De todas formas entra en la página y echale un vistazo, todavía estamos en búsqueda de artistas.
Gracias.

Anonymous said...

Juan

You have some AWSOME work here, Boris has been my alltime favorite and I though I spied some influence then I saw your tribute.

I found your page from the Artist Network and I have to say those clouds and rocks bring tears to my eyes, I would love to live in your world. The rocks are so rough I feel my fingers bleeding, I can taste the salt on the air and smell the lichen in the forground.

I am curious I notice many of your paintings have faces in them is there a significance in that.

Again EXCELLENT WORK!!

Anghwar

Billy said...

Hello Juan...You left me a comment on my ranting blog so I didnt notice until just recently that you posted. I will send you a quick email to respond soon. I thank you for sharing your work with everyone...great stuff.

thanks again

Billy

Ismael Aranda said...

Hola Juan Carlos. Paraiseño igual que usted. Me encantaron sus obras. Tienen mucha intensidad. felicitaciones.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Anonymous said...

Velky vyber toνаru na eshope ωωω.

korοx.ѕκ v kategorii κalenԁar , kаlendar stolovу , naprіklaԁ
Stolovy κalendаr Impгеsiοnіѕti 280x150 mm,
Stolovу kalеnԁar Kuсharka 297x138 mm.
Also visit my homepage :: kalendare, kalendare stolove, kalendar 2013